Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Gift Card Holders ~ with Cyndy G

Today I am sharing some gift card holders I made using a couple of files by Lori Whitlock that I purchased in the Silhouette Design Store.  These are super easy!  I used stickers to customized mine.

christmas gift card holders

This little card holder fits on one sheet of 6x6 paper.  So I used up several sheets I had left over.  Then I decided to add dimensional stickers to them instead of the included design.  

christmas gift card holders

I also made a few of the Santa and Snowman gift card holders.  They are so cute and make giving a gift card a little more personal.  I can't wait to hand out mine this year!

Santa and snowman gift card holders

Thank you for stopping by.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

No comments:

Post a Comment