Sunday, June 25, 2017

Lightning Bugs ~ with Cyndy G.

When my girls were little one of their favorite things to do in the summertime was to catch fireflies.  So when I saw this cute little Lightning Bug Box from My Scrap Chick and the Canning Jars - Preserves cards I knew I wanted to make a shaker card with them.

Shaker card with lightning bug

I used Totally Pink Trendy Bakers Twine - Solid Pink to finish off the lid and added a flower I had in my stash of crafting supplies that I got from The Funkie Junkie Boutique (I love this store).

Shaker card with lightning bug

I think this little lightning bug is so cute.  I used paper from Doodlebug Spring Things.

Shaker card with lightning bug

Thank you for stopping by.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.


2 comments:

  1. I just had to stop by here and let you know how much I completely LOVE this! That bugaboo in the jar was genius! I have always loved that bug, but have only made it in its box form.

    ReplyDelete