Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Happy Planning ~ with Cyndy G

Hello crafty friends.  Today I am sharing with you some versatile planning files from My Scrap Chick.  I use a planner for work, so I was happy to see planners make it into the crafty world.  Its nice to have a planner made with my favorite papers!


I started with the Mini Planner Pockets.  This kit comes with three different pocket styles.


I am going to use mine to keep my receipts in.


I love this paper!  It is Graphic 45 - A Time To Flourish.  It's just beautiful!


There are several different planners types available in multiple sizes.  You can see everything currently available here - Planners.

Thank you for stopping by.  I would love to see your planner pages, 
please stop by the My Scrap Chick fb page and share a picture.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

2 comments: