Friday, January 15, 2016

Mon Amour - with Cyndy G

Hello crafters today I am sharing some more Valentine projects with you.  I made the Rose Bouquet box card from JGW Flower Boxcard Bouquet.  I think these flower box cards are beautiful!

Paper rose bouquet box card - JGW Flower Boxcard Bouquet

I also made the Flip top heart box from SVG Heart Shaped Box kit.  This little box goes together so quickly.  I think it would be the perfect project to do with your children.  You could make this a small size and make them for the classroom, they are that easy to make!

Heart shaped box - SVG Heart Shaped Box kit

I used the beautiful Mon Amour paper from Graphic 45.  
I love the way I got the paper to line up on my box card!  

Rose bouquet box card and heart shaped box

I really had fun making these projects.  I hope you will share some of your projects with us.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G



2 comments: