Friday, July 17, 2015

Up, Up and Away ~ with Cyndy G

For today's project I used JGW Above It All and the card base from JGW Fashionably French.  The paper I used is from Graphic 45, Magic of Oz.

Wizard of Oz card and paper 3d hot air balloon

I used some gold foil paper for the accents and glitter paper for the flags.  The glitter paper is from DCWV.  I just love this new glitter paper.  It is thinner and the glitter is not clumpy so it cuts nicely on your cutting machine.

3d paper balloon

I wanted to create a card to go with this balloon so I decided on the 
Double Bi-Fold card from the JGW Fashionably French kit.  

Graphic 45, Magic of Oz card

I had a lot of fun creating this project, hope you enjoyed it.  Thank you for stopping by :)

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G



No comments:

Post a Comment