Friday, June 19, 2015

4th of July Boot ~ with Cyndy

I just love the new JGW My Hero kit.  I decided to make the Boot for my project today.

3d paper boot with pinwheels

I wanted to use the boot as a centerpiece so I added pinwheels from the JGW USA Ensemble kit.

Pinwheels

These pinwheels are so cute and they where very easy to put together.

Pinwheel

These pinwheels would look great in a bucket, bottle, vase or just about anything else you can think of and you can make customize them for any holiday or occasion with your choice of paper.  I hope you have enjoyed my project today. 

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.



2 comments:

  1. This is awesome on so many levels! I love the idea of the patriotic boot. I never would have thought of that! The pinwheels are wonderful too. Lots of great inspiration in this post!

    ReplyDelete