Monday, March 16, 2015

3d Bunny

Look at this new 3d Button Jointed Rabbit I found at the Silhouette store the other day!  I love this little guy.  If you don't have a Silhouette you can still make him, he can also be found on SnapDragon Snippets.  No matter which store you decide to get him at make sure you buy both Part 1 and Part 2!

3D Button Jointed Bunny sitting in wicker chair

I know some of you might be thinking "there is no way I can do that".  However, if you take him one part at a time, he's not that difficult to put together.  Each piece on it's own is not difficult.  Just take your time and before you know it you will have all the pieces put together.

I used my favorite go to paper right now, Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This bunny is seriously impressive! You have paper skills, girl! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, As a whole he is intimidating but when you break him down piece by piece he's not too hard. :)

      Delete