Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Birthday Season

December starts the birthday season in our house.  My husband Bob starts us off in December, my sister and son Michael in January and my Mom, daughter Elizabeth and son John all have birthdays in February.  We have birthdays every other week.  Not to mention Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I started making treat boxes for our celebrations.  Below are a few pictures of some of the boxed I have made:

I really liked the teapot but wondered what it would look like if I reduced the size.  Here is the result:

You can just see the flag to the Hershey kiss that I put in the cup, it's not much bigger than the kiss.  This teapot was a hit.  Everyone decided that they liked it better small.


These two sets are from SVG cuts.  Tea for You and Me and For My Valentine.

February Birthdays

This carriage box is from Creations by AR

This next little box I found as a free file.  I have tried to find it again so I could share it but I couldn't find it.

I think Yoda turned out cute.

I also made the ipod box from My Scrap Chick.  I think the kids liked this one the best because I used string to attach the ear buds too.





No comments:

Post a Comment