Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bedtime Stories SVG Kit

Bedtime Stories SVG Kit is still a favorite of mine.  I love the nursery rhyme projects in this kit.  So, when my sister asked me if I could make some favor boxed for her nurses baby shower, I knew I wanted to used the castle somehow.  I remember my mom saying "That does look very babyish" when I showed her the picture.  Then Brigit posted her project,  Humpty Dumpty Treat Holder, and my project was born.

I used the following kits to create my center piece and treat boxes:

Bedtime Stories
Moonlight Garden Party
Camp S'mores
Cuddly Storybook Friends SVG Collection




Mother goose themed baby shower

Humpty Dumpty sitting on the wall of a castle gift box

close up of Ole King Cole

Humpty Dumpty treat boxes

Castle gift box



No comments:

Post a Comment